When it comes to applying decals, there are a number of things to consider: type of decal, wet or dry application, surface, location, etc. Today we’ll break all these factors down and give you a one-stop shop on how to apply any decal you may have. Generally speaking, the steps to install a decal are clean the application surface, remove decal backing, apply application solution (if there is one), position decal in the desired location, press firmly and use a squeegee to get rid of air bubbles.Read More
Decals can often be difficult to remove. When it comes to removing decals, there are a number of factors to consider. The three most important are the type of decal, the surface to which the decal is applied, and how long the decal has been applied to that surface. Each one of these factors will affect how you go about removing your decal. Some decals require extensive work to be removed, while others can be removed by simply peeling them off of the surface with your fingers. It is important to note that some decals cannot be removed without leaving permanent damage.
A blank wall is a canvas waiting to be decorated. Ditch the messy paint and wallpaper and switch to our easy-to-apply vinyl letters or custom wall decals. We want to make decorating your walls in your business, office, or home a pain-free process. Knowing the difference between our vinyl lettering and custom wall decals will help you create the perfect wall display that will surely impress your customers or friends. Though similar in application, these two products differ in a few important ways. We’ve outlined these in the separate sections below.
At Signs.com, we offer many products for dressing up your windows or storefronts. Two of our most popular products are clear window decals and cut vinyl lettering. While both look great on a window, it’s important to understand some major differences in the products. Knowing the differences between these two very similar products can make choosing the material that’s right for you a breeze.
At Signs.com, we print a lot of customized wall decals. Some of these are fairly large decals that people use to decorate their home or office, while others are small and simple, like wall lettering.
One of the more recent trends taking American homes by storm is printing and displaying quotes, usually motivational and uplifting quotes on several walls throughout a home. We’ve seen some pretty awesome quotes over the years and in all sorts of places… yes, even the bathroom, and wanted to put together a post on the ten most popular wall quotes.
If you like any of these quotes or have another you’d like to get printed for your home, you can build it in our custom design tool.
1. Chase Your Dreams
2. IN THIS HOME We do sharing. We do LAUGHTER. We do MISTAKES. We do real. Sometimes we do silly. We do our best. We do FUN. We do grace. We do I’m sorrys. We do LOUD really well.We do HUGS. We do family. We do AWESOME. WE DO LOVE
3. You’ve got what it takes, but it will take EVERYTHING you’ve got
4. Take your elbows off the table. Sit up straight; don’t slouch. Eat your vegetables. Use your knife. Wife your mouth. Don’t talk with your mouth full. Don’t slurp your soup. Ask politely and say please. Don’t chew with your mouth open. If you’ve finished, excuse yourself. Don’t chomp your food. Don’t eat with your fingers. Talk quietly. Be thankful and just eat your dinner
5. The KITCHEN is the heart of the home
6. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world
7. Pray as though everything depends on God. Work as though everything depends on you
8. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great
9. Home is where the heart is
10. Dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ve never been hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth
Which of these are your favorite? Or is there another quote that should have made our list? If so, please share in the comments section below.