Attention: Stickers Production Delay
A stay-at-home order is currently affecting our production of stickers. We are estimating a 20 business day production time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be offering 15% off any sticker purchases during this time (use code ST15OFF). Thank you for your continued support.
Multiple Shapes and Sizes ● Quick Turnaround ● Free Design Services
EASY TO USE DESIGN TOOL
Create your custom stickers with the easiest and simplest design tool in the signage industry. Upload images, create objects, add text, adjust sizing, change color, and so much more!
FREE PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SERVICES
Whether you need help uploading your design or are interested in creating something entirely new, our team of professional graphic designers is here to help. Nothing beats free!
Get Design Help Now
70lb Sticker Paper: 0.0035”, 4 mil Vinyl: 0.004”
Gloss finish on 70lb Sticker Paper, Matte finish on 4 mil Vinyl, multiple sizes and shapes available
Indoor use for 70lb Sticker Paper, Indoor & Outdoor use for 4 mil Vinyl. Used for applying to a variety of surfaces for branding or personal purposes.
Digitally printed, full color
Varies depending on use
Order by 5 pm EST and we’ll have your stickers completed and shipped within 2-4 business days.
Free Shipping over $75*
For custom sticker orders over $75 your order ships free! *Excludes rigid signs over 36" in either dimension. Contiguous US.
Award Winning Customer Service
Winners of numerous customer service awards, our customer experience team keeps you as their number one priority throughout your entire experience with Signs.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will my stickers be made out of?
- You can choose to have your stickers made from one of two materials; 70lb sticker paper or 4 mil vinyl. The 70lb sticker paper has a gloss finish, giving it a professional, vibrant appearance. The 4 mil vinyl has a matte finish and is water resistant, making it great for outdoor use. Our 70lb sticker paper is available in large quantities (500 - 25,000), and our 4 mil vinyl is available in smaller quantities (25 - 250). If you are interested in ordering your stickers in a circle or oval shape, you will need to go with our 70lb sticker paper, as this option is not currently available with the 4 mil vinyl material.
- What sizes are available?
Choose from a variety of sizes when ordering your custom stickers. The size options available will depend on the shape you have chosen. Here are the available sizes for each shape (WxH):
Square/Rectangle: 2”x2”, 2”x3”, 2”x3.5”, 2”x4”, 2”x8”, 3”x2”, 3”x4”, 3.5”x2”, 3.5”x3.5”, 4”x2”, 4”x3”, 4”x4”, 4.25”x6”, 5”x7”, 6”x4.25”, 6”x9”, 7”x5”, 8”x2”,9”x6”
Circle/Oval 2”x2”, 2”x3.5”, 3.5”x2”, 3.5”x3.5”
- What shapes are available? Can I get die cut stickers (custom shapes)?
- Your custom stickers can come in a rectangle, square, circle, or oval shape. Each shape has its own set of sizes and material options. At this time we do not offer die cut stickers (stickers with custom shapes).
- How soon will I get my stickers?
- Your stickers will be produced within 2-4 business days from the time you place your order. Be sure to place your order by 5 pm EST to have your stickers go into production the following business day. Once your stickers are finished being produced they will be immediately shipped out. From here, the time it takes for you to receive your stickers will depend on the shipping method chosen when placing your order.
- Are these stickers made for outdoor use? Are they waterproof?
- We offer two different materials for creating your custom stickers, including 70lb sticker paper and 4 mil vinyl. 70lb sticker paper is not water resistant and is recommended for indoor use. 4 mil vinyl is water resistant and can be used for both indoor and outdoor use.
- What is the average lifespan for these stickers?
- The lifespan of your stickers will vary depending on use. One thing that will help your stickers last longer is if they are used indoors. It will also help if they are not frequently exposed to the elements or applied to surfaces that receive a lot of contact.
- What surfaces will these stick to?
- These stickers will stick to just about any surface. They will, however, adhere much better to smooth, flat surfaces as opposed to surfaces that are rough or porous. These stickers are also designed for one-time use and will not be able to adhere well to any surface after being applied and removed. We recommend cleaning the application surface prior to placing your sticker for best results.
- Do they have any type of coating or laminate?
- The 70lb sticker paper has a UV coating applied to the front side. This provides added protection and gives the sticker a glossy, professional appearance. The 4 mil vinyl has a matte finish with no coating or laminate applied to the surface of the sticker.
- I am giving away stickers at an event. How many should I order?
- You are able to order your custom stickers in quantities as low as 25 or as high as 25,000. If you are attending or hosting an event and plan on giving away stickers, you will want to predict the number of attendees and order the amount according to your predicted attendance numbers. It is better to order a little extra, as it prevents you from running out and still gives you the option to use the extra stickers for additional purposes.
- How do I create a sticker using my business logo?
- If you would like to create a sticker that includes your business logo you have two ways of doing so. The first way is to upload a file of your logo in our online design tool and position it accordingly on the sticker design artboard. Your other option is to take advantage of our free design services, in which we will be able to take your logo and get it completely ready for print.