Last Updated: 04/30/2022
Hey, our legal team wants us to tell you: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE (We know we’re yelling with all caps, but this stuff is really important).
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AND A U.S. RESIDENT IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR SITE.
Except as specifically noted above, every offer of a Signs product and/or service on our Site as well as every transaction, order and agreement that is concluded through our Site is governed by this Agreement. The applicability of any terms and conditions of the customer or any third party on behalf of the customer is expressly dismissed and shall not apply, even if Signs has not specifically rejected them. You agree to use this Site in a responsible manner that is in full compliance with this Agreement and with your local laws and regulations, including export and import regulations
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement with respect to the Site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time at our sole discretion without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and the terms of that Agreement shall govern your use of the Site. You should, accordingly, review the most recent version of this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright & Content. This Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to hereinafter as “Content”). This Site and all Content are the copyrighted property of Signs or the copyrighted property of parties from whom Signs has licensed such property. All rights in this Site and its Content are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the Content except as expressly allowed in this Agreement. Signs reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice. Any modifications to Content, whether by you or Signs remain the property of Signs. The sign design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, color schemes, and design effects. Signs reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual sign design elements through your creation of a sign design and/or your incorporation of a sign design into one or more products. Other Signs customers may use the design tools to create signs that have similar or identical combinations of these elements and Signs does not guarantee that your sign will not have similarities to signs designed and used by other parties. Signs provides no warranty of any kind that sign designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the sign design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
Trademarks. "Signs.com" and any and all other marks appearing on this Site are trademarks of Signs.com in the United States and other jurisdictions ("Trademarks"). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or modify the Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without Signs' prior written consent. The use of Trademarks on any other website or network computer environment is prohibited. Signs.com prohibits the use of Trademarks as a "hot" link on, or to, any other website unless establishment of such a link is pre-approved by Signs.com in writing.
Without limitation, no portion of Content may be utilized as a trademark or service mark, for any pornographic use, for any unlawful purpose of use, to defame any person, to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right of any person or entity.
- Premium Art. The use of premium art is granted as a one-time, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license, to incorporate the premium art into printed materials intended for your advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes. You must not use the premium art to infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or entity; incorporate the art into a trademark, logo, or service mark; use the art in a pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful manner; use the art in a way that depicts models and/or property in connection with a subject that a reasonable person could consider unflattering, immoral, or controversial; or remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notices associated with the art.
Other Intellectual Property. You are solely responsible for your use of Content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into your Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners.
You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products. By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize Signs to produce the Products on your behalf.
You grant Signs the right to copy, modify, distribute, use, create derivative works of and vectorize any content you have uploaded for the purpose of fulfilling your order and/or marketing products or services to you. Moreover, you warrant that you have sufficient rights to permit Signs to copy, distribute, use, modify, create derivative works of and vectorize any uploaded content for the purpose of fulfilling your order and/or marketing products or services to you.
User Conduct & Eligibility. You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials you post or submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that while using the Site, you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which: (a) are unlawful, threatening, harassing or profane; (b) restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site; (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; or (d) contain a virus or other harmful component or false or misleading indications or origin or statements of fact.
As a condition of your use of certain services offered through the Site, you may be required to register an account with us and must provide true and accurate account information at all times (including, without limitation, ensuring that your account information remains current at all times.) You agree to promptly update your membership information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
Account Security: You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and may not disclose your password to any other person. In the event that an unauthorized user gains access to the password-protected area of the Site as a result of your acts or omissions, you agree that you shall be liable for any such unauthorized use.
Use Restrictions. You may only use this Site to make legitimate requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a "Request"), and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests. You may not use robots or other automated means to access this Site, unless specifically permitted by Signs. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site.
It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid credit card. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard-copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials or Content on this Site, including reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above without Signs' prior written consent is prohibited.
In addition to the foregoing and in consideration of being allowed to use the Site, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of the Terms & Conditions:
- Collecting information about the Site or users of the Site without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the Site, without our written consent.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Site or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the Site for competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Site.
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the Site;
- Using the Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws
- Using the Site in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others
- Circumventing any measures implemented by us aimed at preventing violations of the Terms & Conditions
Offensive or Demeaning Materials.You agree that you will not use the Site to produce any materials or products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, malicious, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, tortious, hateful; racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances; advocating persecution based on gender, age, religion, race, disability or national origin; containing explicit sexual content; invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property, including but not limited to patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any third party; or is otherwise inappropriate for Signs’ production (collectively, “Undesirable Activities”). Signs may terminate its service to customers found to be using Signs to engage in Undesirable Activities. Signs recognizes that the definition of “offensive” and “demeaning” will vary. Thus, Signs reserves the right to refuse any order it deems to be offensive or demeaning.
Signs reserves the right, in Signs’ sole discretion, to refuse to accept any content provided by you to Signs or to process any order at any time and for any reason. Signs also may terminate its service to and/or the accounts of customers found to be using Signs to engage in Undesirable Activities or otherwise violating this Agreement. Designs that do not meet this policy under this Agreement, will be removed and/or orders cancelled. You agree that Signs shall have no liability of any kind to you or to any third party arising from such refusal or termination.
Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Signs reserves the right to monitor all Submissions and to remove any Submission which it considers in its absolute discretion to be offensive, demeaning, or an Undesirable Activity in breach of this Agreement. By posting Submissions, uploading Submissions, or otherwise utilizing this site, you warrant and represent that:
- The Submissions do not contain anything that is offensive, demeaning, or that is otherwise an Undesirable Activity;
- The Submissions do not contain any contaminating or destructive features or devices such as viruses, time bombs or coding designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site or any of this Site’s user’s computer equipment or software;
- The Submissions are in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Products. Signs does not make any claims about the legal compliance or registration of signs, or any other products sold by Signs. You agree to check with any applicable legal authority for the standards, rules and regulations governing the types of signs, or other products permitted for your particular use.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGNS - INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COVERED PARTIES") - BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COVERED PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SIGNS.COM FOR THE REQUEST.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions. All comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered to a Covered Party in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments"), shall become and remain the exclusive property of Signs. The Comments may be used by a Covered Party in any medium and for any purpose worldwide, without obtaining your specific consent and you relinquish all rights to such Comments. No Covered Party is under any obligation to maintain your Comments (and the use of your first name and first initial of your last name with any comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any Comments submitted or to respond to any of your Comments. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
- Third-Party Services. We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
DMCA. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. Copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. A conforming notice must contain the following: (a) your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any); (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material; (c) statement that you, the complaining party, has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (d) a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are (or are authorized to act on behalf of) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (d) your physical or electronic signature as the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office website, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright. In accordance with the DMCA,Signs has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA:
Attn: DMCA Agent
8000 Haskell Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91406
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Notice for Users in California Only. This notice is for users of the Site residing in the State of California. Please be advised that the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be reached by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210
- Lapsed Accounts. In order to keep the Signs.com account roster current and manageable, if a User does not access his or her account for a period of thirty days or more, Signs.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate such User’s account. Signs will endeavor to notify a User of Signs’ intent to terminate such User’s account by notice to such User’s provided email address at least seven days prior to deactivation. If the User fails to respond to such email notice within seven days after the day it is sent by Signs, such User’s account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Signs strongly recommends that all Users keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Signs desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Signs has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Signs to have been abandoned. Each User agrees that failure to access his or her account for thirty days or more conclusively indicates that such Member’s account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
- Verify User's Address. Signs reserves the right to contact a User via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the User’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the User with the information he or she requested from Signs.
- Changes to the Site. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or change any aspect of the Site including but not limited to content, prices, features or hours of availability. We may impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to any part or all of the Site without notice or penalty. You agree that Signs will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such limitation, modification, change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to you at the email address you provide to email@example.com. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sizing. While we try to get the size of your sign exact, there may be up to a .5” variance depending on the material and size of your sign.
- Color Matching. You agree that while Signs is committed to doing everything we can to match the colors that you see on our website, in our design tool, and in uploaded files, Signs cannot guarantee color matches due to the difference in color (RGB values) displays on computer screens and our print process color values (CMYK) and other factors. We do offer Pantone color matching at a unique cost and production time. Not all products can be color matched. Please contact Customer Service for details.
- Pricing errors. We work very hard to make sure all the information on the Site is accurate. But sometimes mistakes happen. When they do, we fix them as soon as possible. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer and to correct any errors or omissions. If you have already submitted an order and we discover a pricing error, we'll contact you as soon as possible. Depending on your wishes, we'll either cancel your order and issue a full refund, or we'll update the amount owed to reflect accurate pricing. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site. Payments.
Our Processing Policy.
Available at https://www.Signs.com/shipping , as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.
Resellers and wholesalers.
Resellers and wholesalers do not qualify for any promotional discounts.
Signs offers a military discount of 10%. This applies to active duty members, reserves, veterans and retirees — including spouses and dependent family members — of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard. We ask that an APO/FPO address, .mil email address or valid military identification card be used to verify military status for this discount if requested by Signs. The military discount may not be combined with any other offer unless expressly written. Please call us at 1.888.222.4929 to have the discount applied to your order.
Signs reserves the right to modify or cancel promotional codes and discounts at any time. Each promotional code or discount can be used only once, unless otherwise specified. The promotion or discount is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer. The promotional code or discount is not transferable and may not be resold. Promotional codes and discounts may not be combined with other offers. All promotional codes and discounts are void where prohibited. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement, the promotion will be invalid, and any discount will not apply. Promotional codes and discounts may not be exchanged for cash, credit or Gift Certificates.
Price Matching Policy.
Signs.com will gladly match the price on an order at the time of purchase or within 5 business days after your purchase. You must send a screenshot or other documentation showing the lower price and we will refund you the difference. Items must be identical in material, size, quantity, options, and hardware. In addition, the competitor must have a similar production time and use the same printing technology for the products offered. We reserve the right to verify the authenticity of any offer we are asked to price match. Signs.com does not price match to wholesale or trade pricing. All price matching is done in US dollars. Signs.com reserves the right to refuse, modify, or cancel the price match guarantee.
Signs.com provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the quality of the product and the overall experience in purchasing through Signs.com. However, we can not warranty against nor be held responsible for issues outside our direct control including but not limited to delays caused by third-party shipping companies, installation errors made after the product has been successfully delivered, or product damage due to acts of God.
Signs.com offers a quantity discount for signs that are the exact same design, size, material, and have the same options. Due to production processes, signs that don't meet these requirements are not eligible for bulk pricing.
Product lifespans are listed on the product pages. While Signs.com offers a 100% guarantee on your newly printed product when first delivered, lifespans across all products will vary with care, handling, use, climate, etc. Thus, we are not responsible for normal and reasonable wear and tear of your signage including but not limited to weather damage, fading, vandalism, etc.
If you are purchasing something from Signs.com, you represent and warrant that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted. All prices set forth on the Site and stated herein are based on current costs and subject to change without notice and payment amounts and other terms may be subject to additional agreements between User and Signs.
If a User submits an order on the Site to purchase printing products, mailing services, design services or other services, the User agrees that all charges, taxes and shipping/handling fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by User with an approved payment method.
Production of all items ordered hereunder is subject to the terms outlined below in the "Printing Turnaround Time" section, and will not begin until an order is fully paid, including shipping and handling fees, if applicable except where Signs has explicitly agreed to specific delayed payment terms (e.g. Net 30) with the User prior to placing an order. Users who have delayed payment agreements with Signs are required to provide payment in accordance with the terms of their applicable payment agreement(s).
Once the print file(s) associated with an order have been approved by the User as described below in the "Printing Turnaround Time" section, and will not begin until an order is fully paid, the order will be "In Production" and no changes will be allowed to the print files, job characteristics, or printing turnaround time. After an order is In Production, the entire amount of the order along with applicable taxes and shipping/handling fees shall be deemed fully paid and non-refundable, except as provided for in the Return & Refund Policy below. Additional Service Fees, List Purchase and USPS Postal Costs are non-refundable. Except as provided for in the Return & Refund Policy below, any payment received from the User shall be deemed fully paid to Signs and non-refundable at a rate of twenty percent (20%) for each calendar month that passed after the date of the User's initial submission even where the print job never reaches the "In Production" or shipment phase due to no fault of Signs (e.g. User fails to respond to approval of proof/print job, User fails to provide information to complete the print job or shipment, User otherwise fails to cancel his or her order prior to reaching the "In Production" phase, etc.).
Returns & Refunds
At Signs.com, we strive to provide our Users with the best possible printing experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, please contact our customer service department.
All policies are subject to change without prior notification. Defective product refunds and reprints shall not exceed the amount paid by the User or $1,000.00 (whichever is less). Determination of defect is at the sole discretion of Signs. In most cases, Users will be requested to submit digital photos documenting the product defect and/or ship the defective products back to customer service. Free expedited reprint on any orders lost in transit is limited to orders less than or equal to $250. Turnaround and shipping for reprint orders will vary depending upon available production capacity and manager's discretion.
Direct mail services including printing, mailing services, list services and design services are not subject to the foregoing return policies. Refunds or reprint on direct mail orders will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and any refund/reprint shall be determined by Signs in its sole discretion. Under absolutely no circumstance will postage be refunded for any reason once it has been physically applied to an item ordered, regardless if it is yet to be mailed or not.
Custom Items "Custom Items" are products that include printing on either the item itself or at least one component of the item. We only accept returns of Custom Items if you are not satisfied due to an error that is the fault of Signs.
Stock Items "Stock Items" are products without custom printed graphics or products designed to display custom printed graphics where the graphic can be removed. To be eligible for return the Stock Item must be in new, unused condition, containing all associated bag, parts, and/or accessories.
Printing Turnaround Time
Printing turnaround time commences from the time we receive your print-ready files, approval for your proof and full payment for your order. If you have chosen to waive your proof approval, printing turnaround time commences from the time we have received your print-ready files and full payment for your order. For orders that do not have complete digital source files, or have files that are not print-ready, printing turnaround time commences from the time we receive acceptable print-ready files regardless of when payment was made.
Orders must be paid, print-ready files received, and proofs approved before 6:00 P.M. PST (9:00 P.M. EST) for printing turnaround time to begin the next business day. For example, an order for two-day printing turnaround that you submitted at 3:00 P.M. PST (6:00 P.M. EST) and approved before 6:00 P.M. PST (9:00 P.M. EST) on Tuesday will be shipped out of our facility by end of business Thursday. If you approve a proof on your Next Day Turnaround order by 6:00 P.M. PST (9:00 P.M. EST) on Tuesday, it will be sent out of our facility by Wednesday end of business day. Please note that there is no production or shipping on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. As a result, these days are not considered when calculating printing turnaround time. In addition, while Printing turnaround time includes printing, cutting, and binding, it does not include design, mailing, or shipping transit times. You should allow additional business days for delivery based on the shipping method you selected. The estimated printing turnaround time advertised on this site is based on the typical number of hours or days that a print job is completed under normal circumstances, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Printing turnaround time for jobs with print-ready files, approved proofs and payment is guaranteed. The exclusive remedy for failing to meet a deadline is limited to a 20% refund for every business day of delay (up to the maximum refund amount per the Return & Refund Policy above). Signs will not be responsible for shipping-related costs on orders that do not go out by the due date.