Types of We Deliver Signs
In choosing what types of We Deliver Signs will work best for your company, consider their use and where you plan to install them. You have numerous possibilities available, and here are just a few of the most popular options (we’ve indicated our most requested sizes, as well).
Aluminum Signs – One of the most durable We Deliver signs, these comprise two sheets of aluminum (.008 in.) mated to a polyethylene core. We use abrasion-resistant UV inks to print your message/design directly onto the aluminum face, either single-sided or double-sided. Install on a wall; hang with rope, string, or bungee; or place on a stand or frame. Learn More
Vinyl Banners – Our 13-oz. vinyl banners are available with grommets or pole pockets, and with a welded hem or flush cut. Printed with 4-color UV inks that are fade-resistant, weather-resistant, and abrasion-resistant – as a result, our vinyl banners can be used outside as well as inside. Print your design horizontal or vertical. We also have 18-oz. vinyl banners, as well as mesh and fabric banners. Learn More
Opaque Window Decals – Place these colorful, adhesive decals on your restaurant’s window, your glass entry door, or just about any other smooth surface. Available in a variety of shapes: square/rectangle, rounded corners, circle/oval, custom, and custom with border. Since they’re semi-permanent, opaque window decals can be easily removed when needed. Learn More
Yard Signs – If you’re looking to display signage in grassy areas or soil, these are the perfect solution. Our durable Yard Signs are made from 4mm corrugated plastic and printed with UV inks, so they’ll stand up to various weather conditions. Their vertical fluting enables you to utilize optional wire ground stakes, available in standard-gauge or heavy-duty versions. Learn More
A-Frame Signs – These portable signage solutions feature a thick, durable plastic frame ideal for outdoor as well as indoor uses. A-Frames are available with a non-removable graphic (Standard model) or with a removable graphic (Premium model) printed with 4-color UV inks; we add a matte laminate to protect your sign and design against elements when utilized outside. Learn More
The sign types featured on this page are ones that are most commonly used for we deliver signs. However, we also offer additional signage that may be used for your needs. To see all of the signs we have to offer, check out our home page.
Benefits of We Deliver Signs
As noted above, by posting We Deliver Signs you can make sure your restaurant’s current customers as well as passersby know that they have another meal option available to them – they can take a well-deserved break from Meat Loaf Mondays or Taco Tuesdays. Of course, other retail operations can benefit from We Deliver Signs, too: from hardware and auto-parts stores to pharmacies and produce markets, companies are providing customers with new or expanded delivery services.
Effective Locations for We Deliver Signs
Here are a few prime locations to consider for your we deliver signs:
1. Entrance – Grab the attention of hungry customers and passersby with a banner, A-Frame, yard sign, or perhaps a sidewalk decal placed at your main entrance. Be sure to add your website and/or phone number to your “We Deliver!” message.
2. Exterior Walls – Every exterior wall of your operation is fair game for a We Deliver Sign, especially in this economic climate. Whether you decide to go big and colorful with a banner, or keep your messaging a tad more subtle with an aluminum sign, it’s important to let customers know you can bring the food to them.
3. Drive-Thru – A yard sign or aluminum sign posted adjacent to your drive-thru menu board or speaker will reinforce your “We Deliver!” message, as will one or more signs placed at the pickup window/area. Repetition is key here.
4. Store Windows – Go bold with your “Free Delivery!” message by having it printed onto a large, vibrant Opaque Window Decal that’s installed on one or more of your restaurant’s windows. Or, if you prefer a more temporary signage solution, choose a repositionable and reusable Opaque Window Cling.
5. Parking Lot and Street – Our Feather Flags, Teardrop Flags, and Angled Flags are all good options here, because they gain instant attention as cars roll by. And don’t forget about your reserved spots for carryout orders – you can place additional We Deliver Signs here as well.
6. Food Truck – If you have a food truck, make sure that you’re promoting your delivery service on its side panels (or other surfaces). Whether it’s parked in your lot or on the move, Vehicle Decals and Vehicle Magnets are great options here.
CDC Resources for Businesses & Employers
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has established a page on cdc.gov specifically to help businesses and employers plan, prepare, and respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Its “Interim Guidance” document is regularly updated, and provides tips and information for reducing transmission among employees, maintaining healthy business operations, and maintaining a health work environment. Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations for businesses and their employees are also available on this page.