Types of Masks Required Signs
Aluminum Sign - Featuring a solid polyethylene core between two pre-painted sheets of aluminum (.008”), weather-resistant aluminum signs can be installed on a wall, hung, or placed in a stand. They can be cut in a variety of shapes: square/rectangle, circle/oval, rounded corners, or custom. Learn More
A-Frame Sign - Made of a thick, durable plastic frame that will work outdoors (and indoors) in practically any condition. Available as a Standard A-Frame with a non-removable graphic, or as a Premium A-Frame with a removable graphic. Great as sidewalk and entryway signage. Learn More
Poster - Produced onto sturdy 24pt cardstock in sizes up to 98” x 48” and with vibrant UV inks. Stand our posters against an easel or other freestanding display. Learn More
Vinyl Banner - Extremely visible and colorful, our 13-oz vinyl banners feature free grommets. Print your design horizontally or vertically, and hang with cords, strings, zip ties, or bungees.Learn More
Plastic Sign - Our plastic signs are made from a high-quality rigid PVC and are available in 3mm and 6mm thicknesses. Durable and versatile, they can be cut to an array of shapes and printed single- or double-sided. Hang outside a storefront, mount against a wall, or place on an easel.Learn More
Yard Sign - These 4mm corrugated plastic signs are durable and weather-resistant. Their vertical fluting allows for the use of optional wire ground stakes (standard or heavy-duty gauges are available) to display in grassy areas, flowerbeds, and soil. Learn More
Foam Board Sign - Our foam board signs are a combination of styrene foam (5mm) core with a paper face on either side. Your design is direct-printed with UV inks; single-sided or double-sided. Quick and easy to display Learn More
Reflective Aluminum Signs - These are metal signs featuring an engineer-grade reflective vinyl overlay on their face, providing a level of reflectivity that can last more than 5 years. The signs have an inner polyethylene core that’s sandwiched between two sheets of .008" aluminum for excellent durability. Learn More
Opaque Window Cling - Semi-permanent, easily removable adhesive signage solutions that can be printed at nearly any size. Place on a store or shop window, glass door, or just about any other smooth surface for optimum effect Learn More
The sign types featured on this page are ones that are most commonly used for grocery store signage. However, we also offer additional signage that may be used for your needs. To see all of the signs we have to offer, check out our home page.
Benefits of Masks Required Signs
Masks Required Signs help ensure that people are immediately aware that masks or other cloth face coverings are being mandated by governmental agencies, retailers, restaurants, and employers. Masks are particularly important when people cannot otherwise maintain a social distance from others – such as in stores and factories, while using public transportation, at work, passing people on sidewalks, etc. Masks Required Signage can provide a highly effective visual prompt to customers, employees, and others, making certain they recognize the importance of “masking up.” .
Where are Some Effective Locations for Masks Requred Signs?
Here are some of the best places to place your Masks Required signage:
1. Front doors, vestibules/foyers - By posting a Masks Required Sign at the entrance to your business, you are able to quickly remind customers as well as employees to wear their masks. Consider a window cling on your glass door, an aluminum sign, or perhaps even a floor or carpet decal placed in your vestibule or foyer. Banners are a good solution for these areas, too.
2. Store windows, storefronts - A store or company window typically can offer you maximum square footage for large, colorful mask messaging. Opaque or perforated window decals will work here, or be a bit more refined with foamboard signs or posters, either hung or placed on easels.
3. Sidewalks, landscaped areas - Use an A-Frame or yard sign in these locations, adjacent to your entrance or perhaps your parking lot. Double-sided printing will help ensure your message won’t be missed.
4. Employee common areas - Posting Masks Required Signage in these areas will help keep your employees safe as they continue to maintain proper social distance at work. Posters, foamboard signs, and permanent decals are good options in these spaces.
5. Production floors, warehouses - In larger spaces, such as production floors and warehouse areas, Masks Required Signs could include a range of signage, from A-Frames, posters and foamboard signs, to permanent decals, floor decals, and banners.
CDC Resources for Businesses & Employers
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has established a page on cdc.gov specifically to help businesses and employers plan, prepare, and respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Its “Interim Guidance” document is regularly updated, and provides tips and information for reducing transmission among employees, maintaining healthy business operations, and maintaining a health work environment. Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations for businesses and their employees are also available on this page.