Free Printable Closed For New Year’s Day Sign Templates
Closed for New Year’s and need to let your customers know? Great! Only one problem… you don’t have enough time to order an actual sign.
That’s why we are offering free printable Closed for New Year’s sign templates so you can at least have something up to help out your customers.
Just consider this a gift from your friends here at Signs.com :)
Need an actual sign? We've got plenty!
Prepare for New Year's and order your custom sign or decal today and we’ll have it shipped
out the following business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these New Year's templates actually free? What’s the catch?
- Yep, they are entirely free! And no, there isn’t a catch. So why are we offering these?
We have found that there are a lot of business owners that get into a time crunch to put up a sign letting
customers know they will be closed on New Year's or have modified business hours. Most of the time, people
end up looking for a sign even up to the night before. While our custom sign printing is the fastest in the
industry, even we simply can’t get a custom-printed sign out in time in circumstances like this. So, we
figured we would at least offer a short-term solution for all business owners by providing free sign
templates they can download and print right away.
- How do I download and print my free template?
- To download and print your free Closed for New Year's sign template, all you need to do is select the template you
want above. We will then email the template to you, all ready for you to print. We’ll also throw in a coupon for 10% off
your next sign, in case you decide you want to create a custom sign in the future.
- Where’s the best place to put my printed closed for New Year's sign?
- First and foremost, your sign needs to be placed where it will be visible to your customers before they try entering
your business. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to enter a business just to find out that it is all locked up,
even if it happens on a holiday like New Year's. The sign should be near the entrance of your business, preferably on
the main front door. To avoid it being blown off in the wind or taken down by someone, you may want to consider placing
your sign on the inside of a glass window or door and have it face out. This will keep the sign safe but also allow it
to be easily seen.
- Can I use multiple templates?
- You sure can! Feel free to use as many templates as you like.
- How do I create a custom sign? Which type of sign should I use?
- If you decide that you have enough time before New Year's and would like to create a custom sign, you have several
different ways of doing so. The fastest and most efficient way to create your custom sign is through our powerful online
design tool. Using our design tool, you can add text, change colors, upload files and more. If you need a starting
point, you can also use one of our sign design templates to help you get started. If you have an idea of what you want
your sign to look like but don’t know how to create it, you can take advantage of our free design services, where you
will be able to work one-on-one with one of our professional graphic designers to create the perfect sign.
As for the
type of sign you should use, that is completely dependent on where you are planning on using the sign and what your
budget is. If you are looking for a sign that you can use on a window or storefront, any one of our custom decals is a
great choice. If you are looking to capture more attention and stand out, you may want to go with something like a
custom a-frame sign or feather flag banner.
- How long will it take for a custom sign to be sent to me? Will it arrive by New Year's?
- If you were to order a custom sign today, it would immediately get sent to our production line and would be completed
and shipped out the following business day. As for when it will actually be delivered, that all depends on the shipping
method you choose. If you were to order your sign on a Monday and select overnight shipping, you could have your custom
sign in your hands as early as Wednesday. If you are trying to receive your sign by New Year's this year (Wednesday, January 1, 2020)
the latest you could order your sign and have it arrive the day before New Year's would be Thursday,
December 26 and you would have to select overnight shipping.