This week was fairly quiet on the news front (except for some hotly debated cover on some widely read magazine that rhymes with Signs). Anyway, in case you missed some of our posted articles or some that we thought were interesting, here is our Weekly Recap for your enjoyment. Also, if anyone out there is starting to used Google Currents, you can subscribe to us here.
- Great example of a scrolling website (very populate right now) and it includes some great print industry stats
- Man gets a job by placing himself on a billboard
- Speed limit signs – a history of speeding in the U.S.
- Sweet look at some retro ration posters from WWII
- Hello Kitty takes branding to a whole new level