This week was highlighted by the IPO of a little social media site called Facebook. Not sure if you have heard of them, but I guess it is a pretty big deal (so much so they got slapped by a $15 billion lawsuit the day they went public). Since this week didn’t have much else going on, I am highlighting the best of the web on the Facebook IPO in the Weekly Recap. Enjoy!
In the News
- Creative jabs on Twitter aimed at FB IPO: http://mashable.com/2012/05/17/twitter-facebook-ipo/
- Details of the $15 billion privacy lawsuit: http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/18/16b-should-just-about-cover-it-heres-the-15b-privacy-class-action-complaint-against-facebook/
- Infographic detailing FB’s revenues and valuations: http://gigaom.com/2012/05/18/infographic-a-look-back-at-facebooks-revenue-and-valuations/
- What is the Next Facebook? http://whatsnext.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/18/whats-the-next-facebook-or-is-there-one/?hpt=hp_t1
- Celebrating Small Business Week
- 3 Insights from Mike the Headless Chicken
- Harper Grey: Where’s the Bathroom? 3 Tips for Directional Signage
- Guest Article from BusinessLogos.com: 3 Tests When Developing Company Signage
- Signage: A Sign of Americanization?
- 4 Reasons to Delay your Grand Opening