Signs.com has launched its new on-site vehicle-wrap service at the company’s headquarters in Salt Lake City. Businesses as well as individual consumers can now bring their vehicles – cars, SUVs, trucks, vans, trailers, and more – into our Utah facilities and have them enhanced with professionally designed and expertly installed vinyl wraps.
We can produce and install fully custom vehicle wraps complete with stunning graphics and a compelling message – promoting your company, its services, and its other offerings.
Our new vehicle-wrap service features:
Industry-certified installers: Our installers are accredited 3M Preferred Graphics Installers (meaning they have passed 3M’s challenging installation testing programs) as well as PDAA Master Certified for vehicle and fleet wraps. As a result, they’re among the best the industry has to offer.
3M 180mC-10 Print Wrap film: 3M’s premium cast vinyl film is a heavy-duty material specifically engineered for wrapping a variety of vehicle surfaces, including simple curves, complex curves, corrugations, rivets, and more. Its state-of-the-art features result in durable, faster, and better-looking installations. It adds a gloss finish.
UV inks and laminate: We digitally print all of our wraps with vibrant UV inks that are weather-resistant, fade-resistant, and abrasion-resistant. To enhance each wrap’s longevity, we add a laminate that further protects it from the elements.
Professional design services: Our design team will help ensure that your design or idea can be transformed into a beautiful, installed wrap. For our free design services, we provide up to two free mockups with any vehicle-wrap purchase (sign purchases, too), making sure that your completed wrap is exactly as you pictured it.
Five Easy Steps
We’ve made our vehicle-wrap service an easy and convenient five-step process for you:
- Bring your vehicle in to be measured – Our install team will diligently measure your vehicle to ensure the wrap we produce will precisely fit. In addition to overall vehicle length and width, we’ll measure for lights, door handles, wheel wells, body seams, and much more. The measuring process takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- We’ll contact you with a quote – Within 24-48 hours following the measuring process, we’ll provide you with a quote for the vehicle wrap; the quote will include the printing, the installation, and any additional work that might need to be done.
- Create a design – You’ll work with our team of professional designers to create the perfect design for your vehicle. We will schedule an installation date once you have given us a thumbs-up on the design.
- Bring your vehicle in for installation – Be at our facility in the morning and we’ll have your vehicle wrap installed in just 1-2 business days. Please have your vehicle washed at your local car wash just prior to your arrival (if your vehicle must be washed by us, we’ll have to add a surcharge to the original quote).
- Pick up your vehicle – Your newly wrapped vehicle is now ready to show off to customers, employees, friends, and family (and even the competition!).
Keep in mind that, due to legal restrictions, we cannot cover your vehicle’s front windshield with a wrap. The law also precludes us from covering vehicle headlights or taillights; nor can we cover DOT stickers/markings. We can, however, add a perforated car window decal (one-way visibility for windows) to some vehicle windows.
Create a Spokesperson on Wheels
Our wraps come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty that protects against any manufacturing defects. And when cared for properly, the wrap can last up to eight years. However, harsh weather conditions and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight are just two factors that can shorten your wrap’s lifespan. Add to its longevity by keeping it clean and free of dirt and grime; handwashing with a sponge and non-abrasive detergent is best (mechanized car washes and power washing should be avoided and will void the warranty).
For company vehicles, a professionally executed vehicle wrap can serve to enhance brand awareness, boost sales, and improve the vehicle’s aesthetics – your company vehicle has now become a very polished corporate “spokesperson” on wheels.