Signs.com Weekly Recap: May 7 – May 11
by Nelson James, May 12th
This week was fairly quiet on the news front (except for some hotly debated cover on some widely read magazine that rhymes with Signs). Anyway, in case you missed some of our posted articles or some that we thought were interesting, here is our Weekly Recap for your enjoyment. Also, if anyone out there is starting to used Google Currents, you can subscribe to us here.
- Great example of a scrolling website (very populate right now) and it includes some great print industry stats
- Man gets a job by placing himself on a billboard
- Speed limit signs – a history of speeding in the U.S.
- Sweet look at some retro ration posters from WWII
- Hello Kitty takes branding to a whole new level
- The 2 Ways Customers Evaluate Your Business
- 7 Reasons To Hire An Intern & 3 Not To
- 3 Inexpensive Marketing Ideas For Your Community
- Harper Grey: Out of Stock – Inventory Solutions
- The Signs.com Mother’s Day Survey
Leave a Reply
TAGS4th of july Best Practices Box Office Business Lessons Christmas Current Events Customer Services design Entrepreneur family Font fourth of july Government Harper Grey Holidays Human Resources Humor Interview Marketing Movies News Stories Non-profit Olympics Organizations Pop Culture Retail Insights signage Sign Design Sign History Sign Industry Sign Industry News Signs Signs.com Small Business Small Business Week Social Media Sports Success Stories Thanksgiving Top 10 Signs Typography Valentine's Day Weekly Recap Women's Interest Yard Sale